2011年2月25日星期五

Just like this baby, i am doing nothing everyday!
My Life is so BORED!!!
This coming Monday will be the start of new semester :'(
3 months semester break pass like a rocket! so fast!!!
Seriously i dislike school life with tons of assignments, test and examination.
Fight hard for the new semester? Can I? nah! not dare to think about it.

I just hope that everything will going smoothly and be lucky all the time :)
In my point of view, a man need luck in everything, without luck, no matter how hard u try your best, things cant go smooth too.
Happy goes Lucky?maybe it is true!
I should learn to be a happy girl :)

Happy happy and everything going smoothly! thats good ^^




Can you feel me in this post?
Obviously this is a Boring post as the writter is so Bored!
hahaha sorry reader :p


没有评论:

发表评论