2011年3月11日星期五

New Sem Without Kitty


Her real name is Lim Su Chain but dont know since when we gave her a nickname, Kitty!
Maybe because of the shape of her face? Actually the shape of her face is more like Minnie Mouse but we dont want to call her Minnie because she is not that cute yet! hahah

She is my besties, ex housemate and also ex classmate! We know each other since we were 9 where we went for the same tuition center near her house. I still can remember my very first impression on her. I thought that she was unfriendly and we were not so familiar to each other. We did not contact with each other for a couple of years until we both went to the same college and
what a coincidence, we were arranged to stay in the same house!

Start from that moment, our relationship become more and more close to each other. We often went to redbox and sing like nobody around, played joke, shopped around, rushed for assignment together, burnt midnight oil for final exam together and pillow-talk! But she was always the person who sleep first :)

This semester she had left us to Perth, Australia. Well, new semester without Kitty is kinda bored. No one play joke with me, no one fetch me to Gurney drive for red bowl laksa, no more pillow talk on Gurney park, no more weekend outing with her anymore! Sometimes when i think about her, i really miss the time we hang out together and everytime i think about her, my eyes go wet and i am so miss her! I never know that she is so important to me!

This remind me that I have to appreciate friends around me so that i will never have any regret after they leave me to others places. GIRLS AND GUYS, I HEART YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论