2012年9月1日星期六

Tea time @ Delicious Straits Quay

Boyfriend and I had actually planned to pick up a day and have a tea time in Delicious Straits Quay after we went there for our valentines celebration and there is a day i saw Delicious was featuring in LivingSocial and offering a deal where the original RM70 afternoon tea time set was offering at RM35 only therefore without consideration I bought it and planned to go with ma boy. So when i wasn't notice that the expiring date is getting nearer and nearer, they sent me an email to alert me that it will be expiring on 1 September. Then i asked boyfriend which date he is free but ended up the day he is free is the day i had my mid term exam so i asked my cousin sister, Ze to go with me for the tea time as its been quite a time we never catch up with each other.

I love how Delicious decorates their shop with the birdcages which makes the shop into a very nice environment.






They served tea and coffee but we both choose tea only as both of us will suffer insomnia after having coffee as it's caffeine effect.  


Here comes the teatime set. At first when i viewed from the website i was like, come on this will not makes us full la and I planned to order another marinara spaghetti to share with Ze but luckily i didn't do so because it came with a big portion which was considered too much for two persons and  it made us really really very full.

Ze and me while having the Berrilicious Chocolate Pavlova, i know my face looks so square and 
fat T.T please ignore my face and just looks at the strawberry besides me. Skip my face part and back to the cake, it is very nice and highly recommend to order it if you want to order a cake at there. 

Well overall, i feel everything is good and we were quite enjoying on the chit chat session but it would be better if there are one more person at there to share with us. 

It is September now, times flies, its been the 9th month in this year and next year is my birthday month. Can't stop the time which getting faster and faster but can only follow the speed of it and be hardworking and fight for the future, fight for more money. Gonna end this post by sharing a song from a singer from China that I recently so in love with her song. [Wanting- You Exist In My Song]

没有评论:

发表评论