2011年6月23日星期四

Born this way

I am not sure whether u are a fan of Lady Gaga or not but I am going to blog about her today! I think I started to admire her from the day i heard the song "Just dance". I bet many of you had heard this song before and was quite in love with this song on the time it released, am I right?
I like Gaga's songs so much because her songs will always bring me to the club mood! HAHA
I used to listen to her songs when I was driving alone. If I felt sleepy, my sleepiness will gone and changed to energetic mood and then I will drive faster and faster and reached the destination earlier and earlier. lol ignore this part if you feel that I am leading you towards bad! :D

Now, back to the topic. Recently I am kinda in love with Gaga's new song "Born This Way". I found it meaningful as everyone are born this way, just love yourself and you are set! yeah, love yourself so that you can love others as well! No matter how poor or how rich the family you are born at, it doesn't important as your future can only be changed by your own!

Lady Gaga is going to have a concert in a secret location and Universal Music Malaysia is giving out a pair of all expenses paid trip to the concert. This is a good chance for me to meet Lady Gaga in live and if the concert is at Europe then I may have the chance to travel to Europe! Arghh I am going to register for it and you can register for it too! :)
Don't say i never share good things with you all ya!

Just Click here, fill in the details and you could be the lucky winner. Apart from that, by registering your details you will be receiving updates on releases, tickets, PAs,
exclusive competitions and music downloads from Universal Music Malaysia.

What are you waiting for? Go register now! If you win the ticket, you can give it to me if you don't want to attend :p

Alright got to go now! Lady Gaga "Born This Way". Hope you like it :)

没有评论:

发表评论