2011年6月27日星期一

The Pearl of the Orient

BBQ plaza that we went for Boon Siang's birthday. Miss BBQ plaza and la mei zi so much! I have been at hometown for only 5 days but i feel like came back for years! Can't imagine how will it be if i further my studies overseas. I can't stay alive without penang lifestyle and food, just like now missing penang food and life every moment! :(
I just want to shout: "I MISS PENANG!!!"

Mood goes worst when the lovely mummy is not around and I have to be the xi lai zai and handle meals of daddy. So stress to cook meals for daddy as he loves to complain on the food that i cooked! Mummy please come back as fast as possible, i don want to be the chief anymore:(
Again, i miss penang so much!



Counting days to school opening, although i dislike facing books and lecturer but i like the life of penang so damn much! Spongebob says that he is missing Penang too :D

没有评论:

发表评论