2012年5月12日星期六

Jenn and kin yew's birthday

Hello my blog, I had been stopped blogging since so long ago! Kin Yew reminded me that I had not blogging for so long, so I am here to blog about his birthday :)

Birthday boy and birthday girl 


Jenn with the dress we presented to her, so pretty on her :)

That day was quite a hectic day as we just finished record our presentation video and i left my camera memory card on the laptop and brought my camera for the celebration so end up i could only capture those photo with my suck 3gs camera. Anyway, the presentation video outcome is quite good, thanks boon siang for teaching me on the video editing and thanks jenn for accompany me for the whole afternoon just to stay with me for me to finish the editing although she can actually leave earlier.

Ok I am away from the topic, back to that day celebration, we went to gurney Segafredo for dinner, which I bought the voucher from myooo.com and we had one main dish, come with a soup and lemon peach tea.

Fish and chips
Grilled Salmon

Grilled Rosemary Chicken with spaghetti 

Overall the taste is ok but can't fullfill our stomach so we went for the pancake at paddington pancake house.
Mixed fruit pancake

Something like crepe plus apple pie

Best Oreo pancake, we finished it like in 5 minutes because it really nom and the sweetness is perfect, not very sweet and not very tasteless as well. Highly recommend u to try it if u never try it before.

After finished all the pancake, as we are too kap siao so we went for another yamcha session. We drove to the PIKNIK in new world park but they closed on that day so I suggested to go China House because I heard from Mag that the environment is very good for hanging out with friend. Since that was rhe first time i been to there, i drove for almost 20 minutes around the street just to find the cafe and at the end we asked the people in CF food court for the direction and finally we found it. The cafe is so not obvious and if u are going at night and did not find it with patiently I think you will not find it. We reached there at 11 something and they were about to have last call so we ordered and chilled. They provided white paper on the table and crayon for us to draw whatever we like. So we started to draw #likeanartist.

Too bad I didn't bring my camera memory card or else I will capture their super nice drawings.

Went home after the session. Reached home around 12 something and after removed make up and bath and online until almost 2am then only off to bed.

Final exam is just 3 weeks to go. So much tension and i can't sleep well for so many days. Hope the exam period end as fast as possible so that I can sleep better.

Lastly, this is the song I am playing for almost the whole day recently. Love it especially the part that TOP is singing :D


Going to stop here and continue with my revision. Wish every curtin-mate all the best in the final exam!

2 条评论:

  1. u should literally learn more abt food photography :P

    回复删除
    回复
    1. LOL I had bought the photography guideline book but i have no time to discover it lar.

      删除