2012年5月14日星期一

Monday Blue

Hello it is Monday again, a blue monday as I have to travel alone back to Penang, can i just stay at home? Planned to skip Tuesday class but i had skipped so many times because it is a 8am class! Recently cant wake up before 8am but automatically wake up on 8.30am. Hate it so much. Hmm maybe the class should change to 9am so that I will not skip it for so often. Anyway, it will be the last class tomorrow, so just let it be. Hoping that next semester all the class will be on after 10am.

I know, i am so active in blogging recently like i am so free? Well this will only happening in temporary, I know myself very well that i will soon stop blogging for another few weeks. But i found that blogging really can make me relief some stress, quite good indeed.

Actually I was thinking to change my blog layout but no idea where to start, so i just added my instagram link on the right hand side. If u have instagram and have not followed me yet please follow me at tiffany_xiner. LOL behpaiseh asking people to follow me :D Anyway, I will follow u as well if u follow me *wink*

Alright short post today, wish u, the one who's reading my blog, will have a nice day :)

没有评论:

发表评论