2011年11月10日星期四

4 months holiday

 Photo taken on March, yea my hair was so bright but i look fair on it :s

Finally I have time to make my blog alive as i am officially having 4 months semester break! Shall look for part time jobs as i can already feel that i am wasting my time everyday although i just finished my final exam on last Thursday! Everyday i sleep at 1am and wake up at 10.30am, not really enjoying this kind of lifestyle because it makes me feel dizzy everyday and i look pale now :/  Feel like already finished my exam for months. Anyway, before i looking for part time jobs i will enjoy my holiday to the max at first. Count down for the days of my babies to come back M'sia, which is only 5 days to go *wink*.


This time we are going to Malacca as i heard that Malacca has quite lots of tourist attractions and i want to try the layer cake which is very famous where the Taiwan food program had ever posted before. Mouth watering when i think of it ;D Cant wait for our trip, we will probably chit chat like never see each others for years. Shop and eat are girls all time favorite so i am really awaiting for the day to come ;)

没有评论:

发表评论