2012年2月26日星期日

Sweat me

This is a short and random post. There are 6 days more to our Bangkok trip *yeah!* I am going to skip classes, feel so guilty, but i promise will study hard for this semester, so please let me enjoy first! xD 

Saw this 9gag in facebook few weeks ago.


Alright, this is my desktop. Who says that girl's desktop must be messy? lol

Recently i feel so glad to myself and i feel like i had grown up to be more mature because i made a right decision that i wont regret. That decision is, i bought a Canon G12.

I know you must be sweating now. Listen to my story first before u sweat. The story is I passed all 4 subjects on last semester so mom let me to choose a present between an Iphone 4s and a camera. So, i was dilemma whether to choose a camera or Iphone 4s. After considering for a couple months, yea i do consider for nearly 3 months and at the end i choose to buy a camera. Yea stupid right didn't choose a 3k Iphone and go for a 1.5k camera. At first i thought that i might be regret also, but no, i feel so happy with the camera. Now, i can take nice picture. This is what i really need! Buy a thing that u need is better than buy it and ended with leaving it aside. Feel proud of myself because i can think further now haha. Wish that in future i will be able to make the right decision on everything. And i will buy myself a smart phone in this year by using my own money *fingercross*
One of the photo taken by my G12.

End this post with the song that I love so much recently.
Heaven by Ailee, she is so pretty <3

没有评论:

发表评论